Seeking a Journeyman Automotive Technician or a 3rd or 4th year Apprentice Automotive Technician to join their team. We offer a great working environment with a modern, clean 10 bay shop, the latest equipment and technology.
- Perform work specified on work orders
- Test-drive vehicles, and use diagnostic tools
- Diagnosis, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including Gas and Diesel engine, transmission, electrical, suspension, brakes, air conditioning etc
- Direct communication with Service Advisor to ensure customers are informed of any additional servicing including timeline
- Ensure quotes are completed correctly
- Strong attention to detail, organized and tidy
- GM Training-preferred
- Drivers’ License with clean driver’s abstract
- A winning attitude and the ability to work well with others
The ideal candidate will have strong computer skills and troubleshooting skills, along with strong attention to detail and be able to quickly respond in situations. Our customers must be your priority and dealt with professionally and tactfully.
We offer a strong compensation package, and benefits.
Resumes to be sent to: email@example.com
Journeyperson Automotive Service Technician
If you are looking for a career in a quiet town, or a place to raise your family this is the spot for you. Located approximately 200 km’s North East of Calgary, Hanna provides small town living with many amenities such as a k-12 school, medical clinic, health center, dental clinics, pharmacies, police services, grocery stores and many more. Recipient of the 2021 GM Presidents Club Award , Hanna Motor Products prides themselves in providing top tier customer service. We are currently recruiting for a Journeyperson Automotive Service Technician to join our award-winning team.
- Performing diagnosis, maintenance and repairs on automotive systems, including both gas and diesel engines;
- Completion of daily work orders;
- Experience with diagnostic tools;
- Troubleshoot vehicle issues;
- Adhere to safety and environmental standards;
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment;
- Valid class 5 drivers license
More benefits to working for us!
Health & dental benefits after successful completion of a 90 day probation period
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5:30 pm work week
Education betterment opportunities with GMC products
For further information please contact Shelly Laughlin 1-403-854-8184
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org